Riptropin [rDNA origin] is a way to supply natural growth human growth hormone for people who may deficient or may require higher levels of this hormone. Riptropin is identical to natural growth hormone that your pituitary gland produces because it is made by secretion technology that makes a 191 amino acid sequence.
Riptropin is an injectable human growth hormone of the highest grade. HGH which is naturally produced by the pituitary glad is responsible for many functions in the human body. HGH promotes muscle development while decreasing fat, promoting a favorable body composition It also helps with lowering cholesterol and feelings of well-being.
People who are deficient in GH usually have weak bones, decreased muscle strength, increased body fat, higher cholesterol and may suffer from depression. Riptropin may help in such cases.
Riptropin can be used for various treatments.
It can be used in cases of lack of natural growth hormone in children and adults. It can also be used in cases when normal levels of growth hormone are produced but above normal levels are desirable. In children it can be used when lack of natural growth hormone is produced, therefore stature problems may occur so Riptropin can be given as an aid to increase child growth. In adults it can be used in cases in which natural growth hormone have declined. It can increase muscle mass, decrease body fat and improve the skin elastically and decrease wrinkles. Other treatments in which Riptropin can be used are Turner's syndrome, organ transplantations, burns and trauma
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.