Hygetropin is also termed recombined Human Growth Hormone, or rhGH. It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.
As you age, your body naturally produces less hGH. You are no longer growing, so you no longer need to generate as many new cells on a regular basis. The loss of hGH is also what makes you age. hGH directly influences the growth and development of cells, bones, cartilage, muscles, skin, blood vessels, nerves, liver and kidneys. All of the bodily functions governed by hGH are the areas that begin to suffer as you age. As hGH levels drop, your skin tone deadens, wrinkles appear, and skin slackens. You don't sleep as well anymore. You notice a decrease in your sex drive. That is a direct result of shifting hormone levels, plus changes in blood pressure and skin sensitivity; all of which are governed by hGH. Your muscle tone diminishes as your body begins to store more fat. This is due to decreased cell production and a reduced metabolic rate. Your clarity of thought and memory begin to suffer. This is due to the slower rejuvenation of cells; this time in your brain. hGH directly and indirectly affects almost every part of your body.
Our Hygetropin is produced by gene recombination DNA technology. It contains high purity human growth hormone (hGH) consisting of 191 amino acids. The amino acid series in Hygetropin™ is equivalent to the human growth hormone (hGH).
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.